Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Well, Updates again! Nathan and I have picked a date... drum rroooooooolllll please? 
It's CINCO de Mayo! That's right. May 5th! Woohoo
We are hoping to get married here: 

Plans are in the works.

I'm getting less anxious and more excited now.  I knew I would as soon as I had a venue and date! Whew. 

Now I can start talking to people about wedding details.  Like: ask people to be in my wedding.  or tell our folks when to get plane tix.  Or start creating more realistically.  Just pray that this journey would be encouraging and NOT discouraging.  God is good and he has brought the most amazing man into my life.  So thankful for His good gifts. More to come this week. 

2 comments:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

YAY! The place looks beautiful! I hope it works out for you guys to have it there. So excited for you guys!

Caitlin Cornwell said...

love love love. i'm so excited to be a part of this. and so glad you're back to blogging:)