Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So I have been really meaning to get back into blogging... and as I sit down to actually update my site, I see it has been well over a year since I've blogged. Sad and crazy.  BIG things have happened in this last year and a half.

One of the biggest things:
On 4/25/10 my boyfriend and I went out on our first date together. :)
We got engaged on 11/12/11!





and now I see that I started to blog several times this summer.... so here's a collection of SOME events.

Started Obstetrics (OB) rotations in May (2010) last year which brought me to Labor and Delivery at the wonderful Hospital with which I work! L&D night nurse... whoop whoop!

Then I made my first trip to Aiken, SC where my friends and I had a photo shoot. :) 


Then Kendall and I make our way to Atlanta to see the Swell Season!




LOVE!
 Nathan & Lance were so jealous. :) 

My first trip to Charleston was with my bible study girls on spring break!

Sisters and I got to see Imogen Heap!! (Our first time!)

Then we sang, "Just for Now" and she conducted us :)

Overall an AMAZING show!!

June Weddings!!

Julie and I at Stephanie And D-rock's...
Me with Steph and D!

Caitlin, Christy and I headed to Mallory and Josh's. 

Nathan and I before we leave for Mallory and Josh's.

Amanda's First baby shower! Yep... she got pregnant AND had a baby all in the time I've been M.I.A. from the blogging world. 



He's 13 and 1/2 months now!



There's so much more that has happened in this past year and a half. But, if I try to bring it all back I'll never post anything... so let's just start anew... ish. If I need to backtrack, I will. But for now, off to wedding planning!! 

WEDDING!
We are on a BUDGE-it! Nathan and I will be planning and paying for this wedding ourselves, so this is going to have to be a very well thought out process. Ha! I like DIY stuff, but I don't want to be stressed on my wedding day either! I've been utilizing the pinterest world for a little bit now. I've loved the different ideas I've come across there. I also LOVE this blog. I just stumbled across it a few days ago, but I LOVE it!! I swear, it's updated EVERY DAY! There are some really beautiful things! Anyway, I'm looking for ideas and direction from anyone out there who's had to plan a wedding similarly. Thanks all!  I hopefully will start posting EVERY WEEK!!! Feel free to give me a nudge if you don't see some action by next wednesday! I'm back y'all!!















1 comment:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

Yay! Welcome back to blogging! Let me know if you need any help with wedding stuff- I would love to help out!