Thursday, January 5, 2012

ahh.. How did I already hit a month without an update?! OH that's right, there were the Holidays! Well, hopefully I'm back in business! several things have happened... and yet so much more to go! We booked the ceremony at the Appleby Library.

So excited about this. It was a great deal and it's really beautiful. You can't see any of the trees, but the library is surrounded Magnolia's and such. We won't even need to decorate that much because of the natural beauty here.  I have a lot of vision for this day. So pumped about it being outside.  I've always felt closer to God within Nature.

The reception will be at our church, The Well.  I'm so thankful for the opportunity of having our reception there.  I was very tempted to have the whole event there, but the outdoors had a strong hold on me and I could not get away from it.

Next up we have a dear friend of mine and wonderful photographer Katie Bryant. She does such beautiful work!  Nathan and I are so excited for her to capture the anticipated moments on our special day.  Thanks Kaitie!!

I found some shoes ideas! I love the idea of solid bold colors!! For the girls and myself!! Although, I don't really know what I'll be wearing for sure...


And here's a picture of my dress! It's so beautiful!!

As Alicia Silverstone said it best in Clueless, "As if!!!"
Yeah, this is NOT my dress. I will not be showing my dress on my public blog for anyone (including Nathan) to see.  I'm so excited to make it a fun surprise for our wedding.  And we will NOT be seeing each other before it!  Sorry folks, you will just have to start having fun at the reception without us! 

There's still much more, like our honeymoon is BOOKED!!! Wow, I might be more excited about that :) To THE CancĂșn we go! Yes, I said THE CancĂșn. 

Okay, eyes are shutting. Night!! more to come soon!

You can see some of my other thoughts on Pinterest.  Go to my A Wedding to be... board and you'll see some inspiration.  Feel free to share your thoughts! Remember, we are on a budget so cheap, free and/or DIY are great things for us to know!! Let the countdown begin! 4 months away!!

Much love!

1 comment:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

Yay! Lots of progress! Love it! Also, was shocked to see that you put your dress on the blog, then I realized that it wasn't actually your dress, then read that of course you didn't post a picture of your dress on your blog. Phew!! Haha...you had my heart racing for a minute! :) Love you!