Monday, April 19, 2010

Insert Title Here

Don't really know what I'm going to write 4 hours before my 4th pharm test (typical)... but I feel like a lot is going on.
*Class for spring semester is over April 30th. That will feel good. But then we start right back up again May 17th. It'll be good to get a couple weeks off though.
*Amanda and Jimmy find out the sex of there babe on April 28th. SOOO excited... I'm still thinking boy. But I have a 50% chance of being wrong... so hmm.... just gonna go with whatever happens :)
*I'm really enjoying Augusta and my friends here. This is such an improvement from last semester... SUCH an improvement. For those of you that know me fairly well, you know this has been a HUGE struggle (along with everything else that was going on last year) for me. But I am learning to have faith, slowly but surely, and I AM thankful. Regardless of how much I'm enjoying Augusta, I wish I could have coffee each week with all my friends in Athens too... It's becoming bitter:sweet (which is much better than just bitter :) )
*On other news: Here some pics from Julie and Rob's wedding a month back... It was an AMAZING weekend and words can't even begin to describe what I experience. I love them sooo much! I'm their sister.... That's why I get to be in the middle :)

Our family!

best friends

*My roommate LAURYL got engaged a few weeks ago! SO FUN! I need to get a pic of her and that ring ASAP!! But here's  a pic of us.

Well... I guess that's it for right now.... It was a mini-study break for me... haha. 

PEACE!

1 comment:

Caitlin Cornwell said...

i made it onto your blog!!! yesssss! i love you, dear! SO much!!

-caitlin