Saturday, February 27, 2010

Whew... a lot going on


I hate that I never make time to update. Boo. But I always seem to find time when studying for a test... or two. And that's what's going on today. I'm on lockdown with studying for these two tests on Monday. Normally I've been doing just fine on my tests, etc. But a couple weeks ago I BOMBED pharmacology. And when I say "bombed" I mean that. Like didn't pass. I'm really a much better student than that. So... I'm trying to work my butt off to get back to where I need to be. Currently I'm standing a little under a "B" in the class... which means I need to pick it up and keep it up. Enough about school.


Augusta is carrying along just fine. I have been getting more involved with THE WELL and enjoying it. I love the people there. I've been talking to a lot of friends both at The Well and in my bible/book study about different theology. A goal is to research different questions I might have, but that's so hard when I've got 4 different classes and two different clinicals. It's a rough life... no, I'm enjoying staying busy. It keeps me grounded, and we all know that's a really good thing.


In other news, it sucks that yet another earthquake happened. This occurred in Chili this time. And now, there's tsunami warnings for several areas on the west coast. Not good.



I guess that's a little update for now (during my study break)... Always try to stay more update... but don't get the chance. I think I'll upload some pics as well. Enjoy!

Okay this is my family and some of the significant others at the coca cola-museum, back row from left to right Isaac and girlfriend Sydney. Mom. Ronni (David's girlfriend), coca-cola bear (recent member), Alaina, and David. Bottom row from left to right Amanda, me and her hubby Jimmy. 

AND here we're in ATLANTA with the future MOMMY and DADDY!!! Woohoo... Amanda's about 9 and 1/2 weeks pregnant. SOOO excited!! First niece/nephew. I'm guessing boy... but WHO KNOWS!!


AND Julie's sister/my friends are pregnant too!! Julie and I will be aunts around the same time. Best friends and aunts. SO fun.    
         
Julie and Rob get married in 13 days!! Yes! Can't wait for that beautiful celebration. 
Okay, now random: Recent dinners with my roomies. 
Here we have poppy seed chicken.

And here we have a delish dish that I made up. Chicken cooked with onion powder and rosemarry and then added Red wine. Veggies cooked separately in olive oil. Then added... So tastey. Would be even better on a pasta. mmmmmmmmm....
And here are some of my best friends in Athens. Julie, Caitlin, and I. I love these girls so much. We're moving to a foreign country together. Rob included. And Caitlin and I will share a World Map Shower curtain.

Just a few fun things in life... OTHER THAN school :) 

OH AND you should really by Andrew Belle's Album "The Ladder" HERE for only $5.99. So worth it. 
Much Love, PEACE!


2 comments:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

Excited about your update! You rock and I love you.

Elisa Rose said...

Awe Jess... I love YOU!