Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Smiling...

I do it a lot more these days, smile that is.  And I smile for so many reasons. But the most significant, the one that allows me to smile about all the rest is Jesus. I'm so thankful I can see His light and truth. I was so shielded from it for so long. God is good. I forgot that or maybe just wasn't sure of it. But He's is slowly but surely showing me. It's good. Really good.

I saw the end of a rainbow on my way home from Julie's wedding last month. What a great reminder of His promises.

From Lexington Rd Between Athens and Augusta.

5 comments:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

You are beautiful! :)

Elisa Rose said...

you're sweet. :)

Caitlin Cornwell said...

did you take that picture? it's beautiful!! i love you SO much!! don't forget to call me on sunday!!

Elisa Rose said...

I did take that picture :) Thanks. And I love you too... and I will call you... no worries.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.