Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm so bummed that I can't be more of a blogger. I think it's so cool that people update all the time... and that they have cool templates :( (jessica). Well, I am who I am and will blog when I blog. Today/night, it will be short. I just realized I'm behind on soo much. One thing is that I'm moving to Augusta, NOT Macon. The school (MCG) and the program (CNL) are no different, just location. I've known this for some time but have failed to mention it. I'm living with Christy Brewer... some of you know her, so I thought I'd mention her. I'm REALLY excited, but nervous too. I've got a lot to do for the upcoming year... and I'm so not there. :(

Also, I went on a cruise to the Bahamas with my family. It was a gift from my brother-in-law, Jimmy. And it was much needed as we all have been through some hard times.

Antique pic of the fam taking a break at Atlantis.


Another Atlantis pic


Pulling up to the beach in Nassau for our excursion: swimming with the sting rays. :)


The sisters at formal night



CoCo Kay... small, beautiful island owned by Royal Carribean. The water was sooo Blue.


Okay, so I think this is enough for now. I'm pumped and bummed about many a things... But my trust shall be in the Lord. NIGHT!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dang! AMAZING that you were able to take such a fun trip with your family! Love you, Elisa and can't wait to see you in the fall... I am sure you will make a trek to Athens, right??? You'd better! :)