Sunday, August 30, 2009

What Up! From AUGUSTA

So sorry It's taken me so long to post. I've moved to Augusta safe and sound. I like it a lot. The Medical Community is awesome. I love my Class and I LOVE my roommates. They are all so great. Class is hard but I really enjoy it. I do need more diligence in my studies, however. Ahh.. it will happen. :)

Anyways, some things to note: I've gone to The Well a couple times and I've really enjoyed it. I'm praying about if this is where God wants me to be for the next 15 months. So pray too :) It's hard b/c I want to compare everything to my home church, Christ Community in Watkinsville. But I can't do that (although The Well is very similar). I just want to be where I need to be... and I NEED to be in Commmunity.

Okay, well some other facts in no particular category or order:

1. I can take your vitals.... and I know you want me to. :)


2. I can check landmarks in you ear canal... at the Tympanic Membrane. ha.


3. I can bake some mean Banana Nut Bread.


4. Ashley Buchan is due any second now.


5. Rachel's been married about 3 weeks now.

6. I miss my friends and family.


7. Life is a challenge. I can be such a hypocrite... But I won't quite because of my mistakes... Jesus died for those.
8. There has been a great Thunder Storm today.
9. The Avett Brothers are coming to Augusta for The Westobou Festival.
10. I am so blessed and don't even recognize it. Shame.

Random... but true.

k, I will post some pictures of my life here in Augusta.

4 comments:

Caitlin Cornwell said...

love you and miss you. SO much.

Elisa Rose said...

and I you.

cheryl said...

I agree with Boog.....and you.

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

Yay! Love what you've done with the place :) Love you!